So you finally cracked? You decided to invest in a pro license? In this article, discover quickly how to install Elementor Pro on your WordPress site.
Just a few minutes.
Then you'll be able to benefit from all benefits of this version of the page buider.
Deprecated: strtolower(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is described in /home/elementiib/www/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php line 727
Ready to go to the top speed?
Step 1: Get one Elementor Pro
At first, you must acquire a Pro licence. For that, you just have to surrender on the official page* and choose the license that suits you best. Then proceed to payment. In this stage, your account will be created.
Step 2: connect to its account and recover the pro version of the builder page
To recover the Pro extension, you will have to connect to your account.
If not already done, you can access it from the homepage by clicking on « My Account » (located to the top right) or by making you on the login page directly.
During this step, you will need to fill in your login credentials and then click on LOGIN
Once connected to your account, you will find it in the tab MY ACCOUNT Your license information:
- The type of plan you chose
- The license API key
- The renewal date
- Number of active licences
What interests you here is to click on DOWNLOAD PLUGIN (the green button). So you go. launch the download of Elementor Pro on your computer.
Step 3: install Elementor Pro
The previous step allowed you to recover the file.zip plugin. Don't disappoint this archive, you're gonna need it that way.
Here is the procedure to install Elementor Pro on your WordPress site:
- 1 - Go to tab Extensions ≡ Add
- 2 - Click on it Upload an extension
- 3 - Click on it Browse... and choose the archive.zip from the previously downloaded plugin. The name must look like: element-pro-2.5.9.zip
- 4 - Click on it Install then wait a few seconds
- 5 - Activate the extension
Step 4: validate the API key
- 6 - Once the extension is activated, you will see a message at the top of the screen. Now you have to activate your license. Click on it CONNECT & ACTIVATE
- 7 - You'll be redirected to a screen, click on it CONNECT
- 8 - Validation has been taken into account and you get the status ACTIVE
- 9 - A last message is displayed to confirm that your license has been activated.
Discover here the guide for start with the free widgets of Elementor.
Step 5: Enjoy pro
As soon as you activate your Elementor Pro license, you will be able to enjoy its resources and features.
You will be able to access all Pro layouts (uploaded on page) as well as all Pro widgets to build your pages.
These are not the only benefits of the Pro version.
Important: Elementor is a registered trademark. This site is independent and is not sponsored by Elementor. Some links in this blog are affiliate links. This means that if you buy products that I have recommended (and tested), the brand will reward me with a commission, it will not increase the price of your basket because it is the brand that supports this pay. For more transparency, affiliate links are followed by an asterisk (*). Example: I'm glad you're here. / I'm glad you're here.